DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfwtt4/nigeria_lng) has announced the addition of the "Nigeria LNG Investment and Strategy Outlook to 2020- Analysis of Infrastructure, Trade, Contracts, Market Dynamics and Business Opportunities" report to their offering.
The Nigeria LNG Outlook to 2020 report provides complete analysis on investments, infrastructure, supply-demand and companies. The comprehensive research work analyzes the current market conditions through key analytical tools including porter's five force analysis, SWOT analysis and benchmarking tools. Potential business opportunities in the country LNG market along with their complete details are included in the report. Further, top ten trends in the region LNG industry are analyzed. Key supplier/buyer markets of Nigeria LNG along with trade flow analysis are provided in detail.
Competitive structure of the Nigeria LNG industry along with the business strategies being opted by leading players in current global tight supply conditions are analyzed. In addition, complete details of all operational and planned LNG terminals in the country are provided in the report. LNG profiles, oil and gas overviews, SWOT and financial analysis of three leading LNG companies in Nigeria LNG market are analyzed in detail. Further, all recent news and developments, along with their impact on Nigeria LNG players are included.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tables & Figures
- Executive Summary
- Africa LNG Forecasts to 2020
- Nigeria LNG Market Outlook and SWOT Analysis to 2020
- Nigeria LNG Investment Analysis
- Nigeria Planned LNG Terminals and Expansions
- Nigeria LNG Market Benchmarking with Peer Markets
- Nigeria LNG Sale-Purchase Contract Analysis
- Nigeria LNG Exports and Trade Flows to 2020
- Nigeria LNG Infrastructure Analysis
- Analysis of Key Companies in Nigeria LNG
- Latest Nigeria LNG Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfwtt4/nigeria_lng