DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kq2fc5/atrial) has announced the addition of the "Atrial Fibrillation - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Atrial Fibrillation - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Atrial Fibrillation, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Atrial Fibrillation.
- A review of the Atrial Fibrillation products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Atrial Fibrillation pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd
Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd.
Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
Cardiome Pharma Corp
Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
ARCA biopharma, Inc.
Zealand Pharma A/S
HUYA Bioscience International, LLC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kq2fc5/atrial
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.