DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5gfmx/financial) has announced the addition of the "Financial Implications of Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Survey Brief" report to their offering.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from exclusive panel of leading construction industry companies. As sustainability emerges as a strong theme in the business environment, this report provides the reader with a definitive analysis on financial implications of sustainability in the global construction industry. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and company turnover.
- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements on sustainability management of 351 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 44% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report analyzes financial implications of sustainability in the global construction industry
- Key topics covered include - cost saving expectations, impact of sustainability on profits and the impact of carbon tax.
The report features the opinions of construction industry respondents related to the following:
- Cost saving expectations
- Impact of sustainability on profits
- Impact of carbon tax
Reasons To Buy
- Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth regions
- Uncover the business outlook, key sustainability challenges and opportunities
- Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the changing sustainability needs of customers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5gfmx/financial
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.