SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PAX PRIME – Booth #3107 – At PAX Prime, learn how you can keep your head in the game and take that call without hitting pause with the upcoming gaming audio system from Plantronics Gaming, RIG. RIG has been designed from the ground up with smartphone integration, to help multi-device gamers blend superior game audio and chat with smartphone music, notifications, and apps, and take calls without interrupting their game.
- Precision stereo headset offering exceptional audio quality traditionally only found in professional-grade products.
- An innovative mixer – the heart of the RIG system – seamlessly connects the virtual world and the real world. Find the perfect mix of game audio, voice chat and smartphone audio with twin sliders, and take a call with one touch.
- Interchangeable mics – the noise-cancelling boom blocks background noise for clear communication, and can be swapped out for the inline mic with mute and call control for music, chat or gaming on the go.
- Three EQ profiles – Pure, Intensify and Seismic – to let you feel the game and boost your music.
- Offering universal compatibility with PC/Mac, Xbox 360, PS3, smartphones and tablets, RIG elegantly moves between computers, consoles and mobile devices without missing a beat.
PAX Prime attendees can experience the new RIG headset and mixer first hand at the Plantronics Gaming booth #3107 from Friday, August 30 through Monday, September 2. Want to be one of the first to take control of your digital life with RIG? Best Buy will be on-site in the booth taking pre-orders.
Plantronics Gaming is the exclusive headset provider for the Season 3 League of Legends League Championship Series (LCS) and will be at the North American LCS Regionals on August 30 to September 1. Competitors will battle for three coveted spots in the World Championship and a shot at $2 million, kitted out in Plantronics Gaming GameCom Commander headsets.
Pricing and Availability
RIG is a premium stereo headset and mixer audio system, available at retailers worldwide this fall for a suggested price of $129 USD. For more information, please visit www.plantronics.com/RIG.
Plantronics is a global leader in audio communications for businesses and consumers. We have pioneered new trends in audio technology, creating innovative products that allow people to simply communicate. From unified communication to Bluetooth® headsets to gaming solutions, we deliver uncompromising quality, an ideal experience, and extraordinary service. Plantronics is used by every company in the Fortune 100™, as well as 911 dispatch, air traffic control and various mission critical applications for those on the frontline. For more information, please visit www.plantronics.com or call (800) 544-4660.
Plantronics and RIG are trademarks or registered trademarks of Plantronics, Inc. The Bluetooth trademark is owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of the mark by Plantronics, Inc. is under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.