DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jgj7wb/luxury_beauty) has announced the addition of the "Luxury Beauty, Fragrance and Cosmetics and Snapshot Report 2013" report to their offering.
Luxury Beauty, Fragrances and Cosmetics Snapshot Report 2013, this succinct report presents the busy marketer with "just the facts, ma'am" in order to help them assess opportunities and shifts in what products affluent consumers are buying, how much they are spending and the trends in where they are making their purchases. Plus this report lists the most popular beauty brands based upon luxury consumer purchases.It includes details, facts and figures taken from Unity Marketing's Luxury Report 2013: The Ultimate Five-Year Guide to the Luxury Consumer Market, which is based upon quarterly surveys among 1,000-1,200 affluent consumers (incomes $100,000 and above) conducted throughout 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. Contained in this new concise snapshot report are these essential facts and figures that can give direction to luxury marketers' business and strategic plans.
- What types of luxury beauty products are of most of interest to affluent consumers and how these items are trending year-over-year both in terms of purchase incidence and spending.
- Trends in purchase and spending in beauty, as well as at the product level.
- Which demographic segments of affluent consumers are increasing their spending, and which are still cutting back on luxury beauty purchases.
- What mass and premium/luxury brands affluent customers are buying.
Key Topics Covered:
- Annual state of the luxury market report
- Affluents in the Driver's Seat of U.S. Economy
- Luxury Tracking Survey Methodology
- Luxury Trend Report Included with Luxury Report 2013
- Quarterly Compilation of Luxury Consumers' Purchases
- Sample Demographics
- Income demographics
- Net Worth
- Age Distribution
- Young and Mature Affluents
- Occupation & Employment
- Other Demographic Variables
Chapter 1 About the Luxury Market
- 2013 Sales Year Off to Rocky Start as Affluent Consumer Confidence Tanks
- The Consumer Economy at Large
- What's Hot, What's Not in the Overall Consumer Economy
- Past Five Years of Luxury in Review
- Future of Luxury Market
- Demographics of Affluence
- More Demographic Characteristics of Affluent Consumer Market
- Diversity among Affluents
- Age of Affluence
- New Luxury Market Paradigm From Things to Experiences
- Demographic distinctive
Chapter 2: Personal Luxury Purchases Detail
- Highlights of Personal Luxury Purchases
- Personal Luxury Demand
- Personal Luxuries Spending
- Personal Luxury Spending by Demographic Segments
- What's Hot, What's Not in the Personal Luxury Market
- Top Shopping Destinations for Personal Luxury Products
Chapter 3: Jewelry Purchase Details
- Amount Spent on Jewelry
- Type of Jewelry Bought
- Type of Women's Jewelry Bought
- Women's Material of Composition
- Type of Men's Jewelry Bought
- Men's Material of Composition
- Where People Shopped for Jewelry
- Jewelry Brand Usage
- Jewelry Retailer Brand Usage
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jgj7wb/luxury_beauty