DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gw75p8/express_couriers) has announced the addition of the "Express couriers in Italy - Competitive performances and market shares" report to their offering.
This report supplies information on the competitive performances of the operators of the Express couriers Italian market: competitive performances by segment, market shares by segment, by distribution channel, breakdown by geographical area, production shares and export quotas by destination countries are studied in depth in this report.
- Product technology: the transport of documents and small packages, generally offered by specialist express couriers.
- Purpose: the fundamental requirements for an express service are urgent deliveries being processed according to pre-agreed standards, and service reliability, involving guarantees that goods will be delivered in their entirety within the established time frame.
- Client groups: both publicly and privately owned companies.
The sector is segmented according to the geographical area served:
- Domestic express courier services
- International express courier services, which in its turn can be broken down into European (EU), for which there is no requirement for a packing list, and non-EU or intercontinental, for which a packing list is needed.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction To Methodology
2. Sector Description
3. Competitive Performances By Segment
3.1. Share Of Turnover
Connected Products And Services
- Artoni Trasporti S.P.A.
- AWS S.P.A.
- BRT S.P.A.
- DHL Express (Italy) S.R.L.
- Federal Express (Italia) S.P.A.
- General Logistics Systems Italy S.P.A.
- Messaggerie Trasporti Nazionali S.P.A.
- Poste Italiane - S.P.A.
- SDA Express Courier S.P.A.
- TNT Global Express S.P.A.
- United Parcel Service Italia S.R.L.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gw75p8/express_couriers