DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76m6ww/ceo_perspectives) has announced the addition of the "CEO Perspectives on the Financial Implications of Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Survey Brief" report to their offering.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from exclusive panel of leading construction industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 84 C-level industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by the authors accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior procurement and marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report analyzes financial implications of sustainability in the global construction industry
- Key topics covered include - cost saving expectations, impact of sustainability on profits and the impact of carbon tax.
The report features the opinions of C-level construction industry respondents related to the following:
- Cost saving expectations
- Impact of sustainability on profits
- Impact of carbon tax
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Profile of Construction Sustainability C-level Survey Respondents
2 Financial Implications of Sustainability: C-level Respondents
2.1 Cost Saving Expectations
2.2 Impact of Sustainability on Profits
2.3 Planned Change in Sustainability Budgets
2.4 Impact of Carbon Tax
3.1 Full Survey Results
3.3 Contact Us
3.4 About Timetric
List of Tables
List of Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76m6ww/ceo_perspectives
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.