DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8rbxb4/the_uk) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "The UK Foodservice Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Organic Trends and Menu Labelling" to their offering.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from exclusive panel of leading UK foodservice industry executives. The report identifies key factors that will influence the demand for organic food and forecasts the share of organic produce within UK foodservice operators' total procurement expenditure in 2013-2014. The report recognizes key actions for and challenges to menu labeling and determines the effect of menu labeling on UK foodservice operators' revenue growth in 2013-2014. Moreover, the report identifies future amendments associated with menu alterations and the demand outlook for green packaging in the UK foodservice industry. Most secondary research reports are based on general industry drivers and do not understand the industry executives' attitude and changing behaviors, creating a gap in presenting the business outlook of the industry.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The UK Foodservice Survey 2013-2014: Organic Trends and Menu Labeling is a new report that analyzes the significance of organic food products and menu labelling in the UK foodservice industry. Furthermore, it provides information about the demand for sustainable packaging, promotional tools used by foodservice operators to encourage healthy eating concepts and also highlights media outlets regularly used by operators to promote their products. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by foodservice operators, suppliers, channel of operation, turnover, and purchasing decision authority.
Key Market Issues:
- A total of 58% of food service operators indicated that they have partially introduced or completely introduced organic food ingredients.
- According to 67% and 44% of supplier respondents, introduction of nutritional calculators and conducting health awareness programs are key actions taken by foodservice operators to display calorie information.
- Survey results reveal that 47% of food service operators plan to allocate less than 5% of their operational budget towards menu labelling in 2013-2014
- Respondents from foodservice operators consider enhance the essential skills of staff and improve nutritional quality of food and beverages as the key amendments to be introduced as part of menu alterations in 2013-2014.
- Overall, 62%, 46%, and 36% of foodservice operators identified menu sheets, posters in eating arena, and brochures, respectively, as the promotional tools for healthy eating practices.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8rbxb4/the_uk
Source: Canadean Ltd
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.