DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36vw82/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the North American and European Smart Windows Market" report to their offering.
Major Expectations-driven Potential Growth
Strategic Analysis of the North America and European Smart Windows Market addresses the birth and growth of the four most popular smart windows technologies. These are thermochromics, electrochromics, liquid crystal, and suspended particle displays.
In this research service, two regions are analyzed: Europe and North America. Company profiles, drivers, and restraints to market and segment growth, CEO's perspective and Mega Trends are analyzed.
This study covers the period that goes from 2012 to 2018. In addition, CAGR, competitive factors, market features, and measurements are found.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market for smart glass growing, how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors in the smart glass market structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these products continue to exist or will they become out of fashion?
- How will the structure of the market for smart glass change over time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Smart Windows Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
4. The CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
5. Electrochromic Segment Breakdown
6. Liquid Crystal Segment Breakdown
7. Suspended Particle Display Segment Breakdown
8. Thermochromic Segment Breakdown
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36vw82/strategic