FÖRSLÖV, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
- Jesper Göransson – new President and CEO at Peab
- Extensive action plan for increasing profitability. Annual savings estimated to SEK 350 million annually
- One-off costs including value adjustments for a total of SEK -920 million charge the second quarter of 2013. Project write-downs of SEK -425 charged the corresponding period 2012
- One-off costs will not be included in the calculation of the dividend proposal for 2013
- Operative net sales amounted to SEK 19 534 million (21 495)
- Operative operating profit amounted to SEK -478 million (217)
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK -1.39 (0.36)
- Orders received during the first half year amounted to SEK 18 789 million (20 968)
- Order backlog in Construction and Civil Engineering amounted to 30 591 million, compared to SEK 28 056 at the end of 2012
“During the second quarter of 1013 we have intensified the process in improving the profitability in Peab. We have started an extensive action plan in order to make our production more effective, mainly with a vast reorganization in our BA Construction. We will create an organization with focus on the customers on the regional and local market, developing our staff and more effective production”, says Peab’s President and CEO Jesper Göransson
Peab AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 20 August 2013 at 8.00 a.m.
Peab is the Nordic Community Builder with some 14,000 employees and about SEK 45 billion in net sales. The Group’s subsidiaries have strategically located offices in Sweden, Norway and Finland. The share is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. The registered office of the Group is at Förslöv, Skåne in south of Sweden.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com