LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Greenberg Glusker today announced that 12 of its attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2014.
“We’re gratified by the recognition of so many of our attorneys by their peers in the U.S. legal profession, an objective indicator of the excellence they bring to the legal work they do on behalf of our clients every day,” said Greenberg Glusker Managing Partner Stephen Smith. “I’m especially pleased to note the attorneys new to the list this year including Dennis Ellman and Steven Lurie, partners in our Real Estate Law practice. In all, there are Greenberg Glusker lawyers listed in 11 different areas of practice in the Best Lawyers guide for 2014.”
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as a leading guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly 5 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed.
The Greenberg Glusker attorneys recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2014 are:
- Bruce D. Andelson (Corporate Law)
- Darryl Cluster (Non-Profit/Charities Law; Trusts and Estates)
- Dennis B. Ellman (Real Estate Law)
- Bertram Fields (Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television)
- Henry D. Finkelstein (Real Estate Law)
- Harvey R. Friedman (Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation)
- Jon J. Gallo (Non-Profit/Charities Law; Trusts and Estates)
- Arthur N. Greenberg (Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Labor and Employment; Litigation – Real Estate)
- Norman H. Levine (Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Real Estate)
- Steven J. Lurie (Real Estate Law)
- Marc M. Stern (Family Law; Litigation – Trusts and Estates; Trusts and Estates)
- Laura A. Zwicker (Trusts and Estates)
About Greenberg Glusker
Greenberg Glusker maximizes client potential by providing strategic business and legal counsel in matters involving entertainment, real estate, bankruptcy, environmental, corporate, family wealth planning, taxation, intellectual property, employment and litigation. For more information, visit www.GreenbergGlusker.com.