DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/43k7vr/2013_reporter) has announced the addition of the "2013 Reporter Gene Assays Dashboard Series 1" report to their offering.
Reporter gene assays (RGA) are sensitive and versatile methods used extensively to study regulatory sequences, gene expression, signaling pathways and transcriptional activity, among other applications. Reporter gene assays are widely used by scientists in both industry and academia. As life science suppliers continue improving products and services in the reporter gene assays market, reporter gene assay kits and reagents represent a significant market within the life sciences industry.
In order to explore the characteristics and dynamics of the market for reporter gene assays in depth, this study is the first in the series of Reporter Gene Assays Dashboard for the North American and European markets. This 2013 Dashboard provides a snapshot of the current reporter gene assays market landscape, to establish a foundation of data to which future series of Life Science Dashboards can be compared, giving Dashboard readers the ongoing story of how the market is adapting to new products, new competitors and sales and marketing strategies.
The 2013 Reporter Gene Assays Dashboard was developed from responses to a 27-question survey completed by 433 scientists located in North America and Europe.
This Dashboard reveals key market indicators for the reporter gene assays market as a whole as well as for the following techniques representing market sub-segments:
- Beta-galactosidase (LacZ) assays
- Chloramphenicol acetyltransferase (CAT) assays
- Fluorescent protein related assays, e.g. GFP, YFP, etc.
- Luciferase assays
- Other reporter gene assays, e.g. beta-glucuronidase (GUS), secreted alkaline phosphatase (SEAP), human growth hormone (HGH) reporter assays, beta-lactamase, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Dashboard 'At A Glance'
3. Market Opportunity Matrix
4. Respondents Qualification
6. Frequency of Performance: Life Science Techniques
7. Frequency of Performance: Reporter Gene Assays
8. Co-Performance: Reporter Gene Assays & Life Science Techniques
9. Reagent Format Preference
10. Detection Technology Preference
11. Throughput, Growth Rates, Price & Monthly Spend
12. Market Size
13. Market Shares by Segment (Share of Mentions)
14. Customer Satisfaction & Interest in Switching
15. Purchase Decision Factors: Product Features
16. Research Focus & Target
17. Desired Product Changes
- EMD Millipore
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Gold Biotechnology
- Life Technologies/Invitrogen
- Perkin Elmer
- Roche Applied Sciences
- Sigma Aldrich
- Switchgear Genomics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific/Pierce
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/43k7vr/2013_reporter