DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mg6l5g/turbine) has announced the addition of the "Turbine Manufacturers (European)" report to their offering.
The research provides a detailed overview of the Turbine Manufacturers (European) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 180 companies.
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. Turbine Manufacturers (European) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyze industry trends
Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 180 companies is meticulously scrutinized in a one-page individual assessment and is analyzed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Key Topics Covered:
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analyzing the 180 largest Turbine Manufacturers (European) companies.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinizes the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example ANDRITZ HYDRO has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example 3. MAJ MID D.D. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 180 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure. This year the market has increased by 5.3%
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mg6l5g/turbine