DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dl5zhq/toy_manufacturer) has announced the addition of the "Toy Manufacturer (Asia)" report to their offering.
Plimsoll Publishing's Toy Manufacturer (Asia) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the Toy Manufacturer (Asia) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 790 companies.
This report (compiled in English language) includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. Toy Manufacturer (Asia) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyze industry trends
Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 790 companies is meticulously scrutinized in a one-page individual assessment and is analyzed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Key Topics Covered:
The report (compiled in English language) is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analyzing the 790 largest Toy Manufacturer (Asia) companies.
The Toy Manufacturer (Asia) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinizes the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example ASAHIONKYO K.K. has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example MAISTO MANUFACTURING LTD is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 790 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Toy Manufacturer (Asia) industry.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dl5zhq/toy_manufacturer