DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qw9s7f/report_on_chinas) has announced the addition of the "Report on China's Raw Milk Powder Market Supply and Demand" report to their offering.
This report analyses the current scenario and future developments of China's raw milk powder market.
Raw milk powder (including both whole milk powder and skimmed milk powder) are the major dry milk products in China. As an important milk-based raw material products, raw milk powder is widely used in processing and manufacturing industries such as formula milk powder, dairy beverage, reconstituted milk, soybean milk powder, ice cream, bakery products, and daily chemicals.
With an annual output of nearly 1 million tons, China is one of the main raw milk powder producers in the world. Whole milk powder is the biggest segment in Chinese production. China is also the biggest raw milk powder consumer in the world with an annual consumption of over 1.5 million tons. Domestic-produced raw milk powder is unable to meet the increasing demand both in quantity and in quality.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of China's raw milk powder industry
- Policy environment
- Import and export data
- Basic condition of raw milk powder market
- Market capacity and growth trend
- Competitive landscape, with profiles of the leading players in the market
- Future development of raw milk powder market
The report is written by senior researchers who are familiar with China's diary industry chain and the world dairy industry. It is an essential reference for production enterprises, investment institutions, and other researchers willing to explore China's raw milk powder market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Raw Milk Powder and Processing Industry
1.1 Overview of Raw Milk Powder and Products
1.2 Development of Global Raw Milk Powder Processing Industry
2. Policy Environment of Raw Milk Powder Processing Industry
2.1 Relevant National Quality and Safety Standards
2.2 Policy for Dairy Products Industry
2.3 New Regulations for Raw Milk Powder Industry
3. General Analysis of China's Raw Milk Powder Market
3.1 Milk Source Production and Raw Milk Powder Processing
3.2 Raw Milk Powder Trade
3.3 The Impact of Melamine Event on China's Raw Milk Powder Production and Trade
3.4 China's Raw Milk Powder Market Capacity and Growth Trend
3.5 Estimate of China's Raw Milk Powder Market Future Development
4. Analysis of China's Raw Milk Powder Application Market
4.1 Overview of Application Market
4.2 Formula Milk Powder
4.3 Dairy Beverage
4.4 Reconstituted Milk
4.5 Soybean Milk Powder
4.6 Ice Cream
4.7 Bakery Food
4.8 Other Food and Application
5. Analysis of China's Raw Milk Powder Production Profit
5.1 Analysis of Raw Milk Powder Production Cost
5.2 Analysis of Raw Milk Powder Gross Profit
6. Analysis of China's Raw Milk Powder Market Competition
6.1 Analysis of China's Raw Milk Powder Production Enterprises
6.2 Analysis of China's TOP10 Raw Milk Powder Production Enterprises
- 6.2.1 Heilongjiang Wondersun Dairy Co., Ltd.
- 6.2.2 Beijing Reward Group Co., Ltd.
- 6.2.3 Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Company Limited
- 6.2.4 Heilongjiang Dairy Group
- 6.2.5 Heilongjiang Feihe International, Inc.
- 6.2.6 Nestle (China) Co.,Ltd.
- 6.2.7 Heilongjiang Yaolan Dairy Co., Ltd.
- 6.2.8 Shandong Dezheng Dairy Industry Co., Ltd.
- 6.2.9 Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co., Ltd.
- 6.2.10 Xi'an Yinqiao Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
7. Analysis of China's Main Raw Milk Powder Importers
7.1 Importers of Whole Milk Powder
7.2 Importers of Sweet Whole Milk Powder
7.3 Importers of Skimmed Milk Powder
7.4 Analysis of China's Import of Raw Milk Powder from Australia
8. Suggestion on Operation Strategy to Access into China's Raw Milk Powder Market
8.1 Analysis of Threshold and Opportunity to Access into China's Raw Milk Powder Market
8.2 Suggestions on Operation Strategy to Access into and Develop China's Raw Milk Powder Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qw9s7f/report_on_chinas