DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cb7grq/fiber_optics) has announced the addition of the "Fiber Optics Weekly Update" subscription to their offering.
Fiber optics is spreading rapidly into all major high and low tech fields. It is no longer a laboratory curiosity, although a number of new developments continue to pour out of the labs. Keeping abreast of all the fast-moving developments is increasingly difficult and the situation is getting worse. Managers already face an information overload. Fiber Optics Weekly Update helps relieve the pressure on busy executives. Reviewing over 300 sources on a regular basis, our editorial staff provide you with your own research organization.
- New contracts
- Company buyouts
- New products
- Important publications
- Latest news
- Planned projects
- Financial reports
- Market forecasts
- Conference & trade show reviews
- Joint ventures
- Contract awards
- Impact of technology
- International developments
Who should be interested?
- CATV MSOs
- System integrators
- Policy makers
- Power companies
Benefits of subscribing to this newsletter?
- Pays for itself in cost of identifying, locating and acquiring hard-to-find key market information
- Early warning of procurements planned or announced worldwide
- Saves time in reviewing many information sources
- Provides a competitive information edge
- Keeps you up-to-date in this fast moving field
- Provides market insights into the impact of new developments, products, competition, technology and standards
- Competitive analysis of market developments and plans of major users
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cb7grq/fiber_optics
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.