DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqtnzv/mass_spectrometry) has announced the addition of the "Global Mass Spectrometry Report 2013: Current Practices and Future Developments Across 25 Key Market Areas" report to their offering.
This market analysis was carried out to provide business information to developers, manufacturers and suppliers in the mass spectrometry field.
Its findings include:
- Marketing and sales opportunities
- End-user purchasing decisions
- Market growth and shrinkage
- Innovation and new product opportunities
This study was conducted through specialist groups of experienced mass spectrometry end-users and its findings are therefore based on 'real world' market data.
Market Analysis and Opportunities
A competitive market analysis of current practices and future developments across 25 key market areas in the mass spectrometry field.
- MS Techniques: Which MS techniques are the market leaders and what changes do end-users predict over the next three years. Which techniques are growing and which are reducing?
- MS Applications: What are the dominant applications in the MS field, and what changes do end-users anticipate over the next three years? Which applications are seeing growth and which are declining?
- Suppliers: Who are the major company suppliers in the MS field and who do MS end-users plan to purchase from over the next three years. Who are the top ten suppliers in this field, and what changes are predicted in three years from now.
- Opportunities: The findings of this study are analysed to identify opportunities to suppliers in the MS field, in the 'Market Areas' indicated below.
Key Topics Covered:
3. Mass Spectrometry Systems
4. Ionisation Methods
5. Ion Analyzers
6. Data Systems
7. MS Configurations
13. Quantitative vs. Qualitative
14. Sample Preparation
15. Challenging Applications
16. Future Use
18. Mass Spectrometry Activities
20. Final Comments
21. Discussion and Conclusions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqtnzv/mass_spectrometry.