DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xq7jpk/wounds_pipeline) has announced the addition of the "Wounds - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" report to their offering.
This research provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Wounds, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for wounds.
This offering is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for wounds.
- A review of the Wounds products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the wounds pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for wounds.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding wounds pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
List of Figures
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Wounds
Companies Involved in Wounds Therapeutics Development
Featured News & Press Releases
- Acellerx Therapeutics Inc
- Alpharx, Inc
- Anamar Medical Ab
- Androscience Corporation
- Anges Mg, Inc
- Bio3 Research
- Bridge Bioresearch
- Cardiovascular Biotherapeutics
- Conjugon, Inc
- Cytotools Ag
- Dongkook Pharmaceutical
- Encore Therapeutics
- Funzyme Biotechnologies
- Garnet Biotherapeutics
- Gene Signal International
- Glycotex, Inc
- Immuneregen Biosciences
- Medistem, Inc
- Nanotherapeutics, Inc
- Neostem, Inc
- Nexmed, Inc
- Novalead Pharma
- Omeros Corporation
- Phage Biotechnology Corporation
- Sirnaomics, Inc
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xq7jpk/wounds_pipeline