DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8gfj9/international) has announced the addition of the "International Licensing: A Status Report" report to their offering.
Licensing is an increasingly global business, with the biggest growth opportunities in emerging markets such as Brazil, China, India, the Middle East, and Turkey. But navigating the international waters of this $153.2 billion market is challenging: demographics, politics, retail infrastructure, media penetration, and economics all contribute to determining which territories will work for you.
International Licensing: A Status Report delivers in-depth profiles of licensing activity in 44 countries. You get:
- Retail sales estimates by type of property, product category and geographic source
- Per-capita spending data
- Key retail players by territory
- Analysis of licensing tactics that work best in each market
- How the Internet, mobile technology and social media are changing the licensing business worldwide
The 2013 supplement covers 2012 licensing performance worldwide.
"International Licensing: A Status Report" presents over 350 charts, graphs, and tables with exclusive licensing data developed by the editors of The Licensing Letter and available nowhere else. You'll discover shares of entertainment/character, fashion, sports, corporate trademark and art licensing by territory, along with demographic and media penetration figures that will guide your licensing strategy:
- Is direct-to-retail (DTR) the way to go?
- Where are indigenous properties taking off?
- How successful are multi-national retailers in expanding to new territories?
- To what degree does the U.S. dominate the world licensing stage?
- Which property types and product categories are strongest in each market?
Includes June 2013 supplement
Key Topics Covered:
Part I: Overview of International Licensing
Part II: Factors Affecting the Licensing Business Environment
Part III: Practical Considerations Affecting Licensing
Part IV: Licensing Trends in Key Markets
A. U.S. and Canada
- Czech Republic
- Mainland China
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
D. Australia and New Zealand
E. Latin America
F. Other Territories
- Northern South America and Central America
- Southern South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Arab States
- South Africa
Part V: Case Studies
- Chhota Bheem
- Masha and the Bear
- Paris Hilton
- Peppa Pig
Part VI: Licensing Business Glossary
Appendix: Guide to Property Types & Product Categories
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8gfj9/international