DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c94cv3/mslkol) has announced the addition of the "MSL-KOL Engagement: Ensuring Compliance (2nd Edition)" report to their offering.
The role of MSLs is changing. Once a position that straddled the area between scientific insight and sales, global demands for transparency and disclosure in MSL-KOL relationships have caused a seismic shift.
For the pharmaceutical industry, the fallout is clear: companies are now examining how MSLs are engaging with KOLs and creating distance between their unbiased, informational role and explicit, promotional behaviours. Even where there is no clear, official guidance overseeing MSL-KOL relations, many companies are implementing their own rigorous measures for handling training, standard operating procedures and monitoring.
Like its best-selling predecessor, MSL-KOL Engagement: Ensuring Compliance (2nd Edition) tackles the evolving MSL-KOL relationship head on. Cast against tougher regulations being implemented worldwide such as Sunshine Act in the US, the report not only addresses the heightened need for measurable, demonstrable MSL compliance, but how companies can better grasp the legislative landscape and develop on-going strategies to support long term MSL-KOL interactions.
- Access to the most current and up-to-date strategies developed by companies ensuring MSL-KOL relationships remain without censure
- Insight into the very latest US and European regulations and legislation governing MSL-KOL interactions
- Discussion of proactivity versus reactivity, off-label information, standard operating procedures, training/tracking, and how to incentivise MSLs
- Measures that demonstrate MSL value without crossing the line into promotion
- Insight into how MSL-KOL relationships can be maintained over the long term
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the regulatory environment in order to protect and support MSLs
- Grasp the key issues that may arise and develop preventative strategies
- Negotiate 'grey-area' compliance issues in MSL-KOL interactions, such as off-label information and proactive versus reactive MSL activities
- Better know the value of MSL operations and the metrics that can be used to measure and demonstrate compliance
- Expert views from Bayer, Bausch & Lomb, Philips Healthcare, Quintiles, Sequenom, PDI Healthcare, Scientific Advantage and LNR Enterprises
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c94cv3/mslkol
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.