VENICE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This summer will see professional art collectors, businesspeople, art enthusiasts and tourists alike descending on Venice for the world-renowned Biennale, one of the largest and longest running festivals of modern art in the world. Many of the visitors are, however, prevented from purchasing the art they love because they simply don't have the space to display it in their homes.
Venice Sotheby's International Realty is currently marketing Palazzo Molin, a collection of 18 contemporary apartments in a converted 15th century palace in the San Marco district at the very heart of this unique city. With ceiling heights of over 5m in most of the apartments, these homes offer the perfect setting to showcase the exceptional and distinctive art on offer at the Biennale.
One of the apartments has a main room 27m long and 5.5m wide. This light-filled space would make a breathtaking main living area for an art collector or enthusiast.
The palazzo also has the distinction of offering contemporary interiors within an ancient building – a rare combination in Venice that sets the scene perfectly for displaying a modern art collection.
Ann-Marie Doyle of Venice Sotheby's International Realty said:
"The apartments at Palazzo Molin are an art collector’s dream, offering vast expanses of wall space ideal for hanging world-class modern art from the Biennale. As an international capital of art and culture, Venice has always been popular with artists and art lovers alike and the contemporary interiors of this 15th century building lend the perfect environment for displaying modern art in this ancient city."
Apartments at Palazzo Molin are currently available for sale via Venice Sotheby’s International Realty. Those interested in visiting the development should call +39 041 522 0093 or e-mail email@example.com.
About Palazzo Molin
- Palazzo Molin is a collection of 18 elegant apartments in a converted 15th century listed palazzo with original gothic facade, moments from La Fenice Opera House and St Mark’s Square at the heart of Venice.
- The development combines classic Venetian architecture with contemporary design and facilities, which is a rare proposition in Venice.
- Residents will have sole use of a very substantial private courtyard and furnished lobby, designed by renowned Milanese design house CULTI.
- There will be a flexible concierge service, maid service and private water taxi service on request.
- The building is bordered on two sides by canals and has two water gates, allowing direct access by boat.
- The apartments have high ceilings throughout and are light and airy.