DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4fpntk/construction_in) has announced the addition of the "Construction in India - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Indian construction market, including:
- The Indian construction market's growth prospects by sector, project type and type of construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within India
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Indian construction market
- Assessment of the competitive forces facing the construction industry in India and profiles of the leading players
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in India
- India's economic growth is estimated to have slowed to 5.1% in 2012-2013, the lowest rate in a decade. This was caused by inadequate infrastructure, sluggish investment growth and policy paralysis. It is expected to improve marginally in 2013-2014.
- The government's budget deficit widened from the equivalent of 5.1% of GDP in 2010-2011 to 6.1% in 2011-2012, as revenue receipts contracted by 4.5%. .
- Construction activity has been unstable in recent quarters, with annual growth increasing to 10.9% in the second quarter of 2012 before dropping to 5.8% in the fourth quarter of the year.
- In order to meet the long term need of infrastructure construction funding, a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for setting up India's first infrastructure debt fund (IDF) was signed by ICICI Group, Bank of Baroda, Citicorp Finance India and Life Insurance Corporation in 2012.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Commercial Construction
4 Industrial Construction
5 Infrastructure Construction
6 Institutional Construction
7 Residential Construction
8 Company Profile: Larsen & Toubro Limited
9 Company Profile: Supreme Infrastructure India Limited
10 Company Profile: Jaiprakash Associates Limited
11 Company Profile: Punj Lloyd Limited
12 Company Profile: LANCO Infratech Limited
13 Market Data Analysis
- Larsen & Toubro
Supreme Infrastructure India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4fpntk/construction_in