AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Invodo, the business video experts, announced today that 2013 is off to a roaring start. The company added many new high profile clients to its roster including Sally Beauty Supply and The Art of Shaving, and expanded video programs for clients such as Hamilton Beach®, L’Oreal, Rawlings, Academy and Samsonite. Invodo’s strong technology and exceptional team have been recognized with awards for growth, innovation, production excellence, and workplace culture. In addition, the company has secured $5 million in financing from Texas-based Comerica Bank to accelerate business growth and technology development.
“We’re in a great position heading into the second half of 2013,” said Craig Wax, CEO of Invodo. “As more brands and retailers discover that video is the best way to drive incremental revenue and differentiate themselves from competitors, we’re perfectly positioned to take advantage of that opportunity. These awards, client wins and growth financing send a strong message about the size of the market opportunity, the strength of our business, our team and our long term growth potential.”
Invodo announced the following achievements in 2013:
1. New client wins including:
- Sally Beauty Supply, GHP Group, Mizuno®, The Art of Shaving, Velcro®, Sperry®, Rawlings®, Brown Jordan®, and Cycling Sports Group™ all joined Invodo’s growing client base of retailers and brands engaging more effectively with customers using video.
2. Multiple award wins:
- 2013 ACG Central Texas Growth Award: Invodo won the 2013 Association for Corporate Growth Central Texas Growth award for outstanding revenue growth. These longstanding awards recognize local companies.
- The 34th Annual Telly Awards: Invodo won 14 Telly Awards this year, including five silver awards, for a series of videos Invodo produced for Verizon Wireless and L’Oreal. Invodo won Telly Awards in the Videography/Cinematography, Art Direction, Use of Animation, Sound/Sound Design and Beauty/Cosmetics Toiletries categories.
- Retail TouchPoints Channel Innovation Awards: Invodo customer Verizon Wireless received a Silver award for its innovative use of in-store product videos to enhance the user experience.
- Austin Business Journal “Best Places to Work in Central Texas”: Invodo was named one of the best companies to work for in providing exemplary culture, benefits and work environment for its employees.
- 2013 Summer Austin A List: Invodo was named to the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce 2013 “A-List” for the second consecutive year.
3. An expanded relationship with Comerica Bank’s Technology and Life Sciences (TLS) division including access to $5 million to finance accelerated growth. Invodo plans to invest in additional engineering talent to expand its video platform technology and to support new client acquisition. Comerica Bank, through its TLS specialty business, is among the largest early-stage, tech-focused lending institutions in the country.
“We’re very enthusiastic to finance the growth of Invodo's unique business and to work with this management team and investor group. Invodo's business model fits perfectly with the focus of our Technology and Life Sciences practice,” said Tim J. Klitch, Comerica Bank’s Austin Market President and Managing Director for TLS in Texas.
Invodo offers the expertise, production capabilities, and technology businesses need to develop and implement a revenue-driving video strategy. Invodo’s closed-loop video platform is proven to enlighten customers and influence behavior, leading to higher sales conversion rates, reduced returns and increased site traffic. The Invodo platform improves production workflow, enhances SEO and collects integrated analytics to optimize ongoing video strategy. For more information, please visit www.invodo.com.