DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hitachi Medical Device Company Intelligence Report" report to their offering.
Hitachi Medical Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a manufacturer of diagnostic imaging systems, including MRI, CT, PET, X-ray and ultrasound systems. The company also provides medical information systems and services. Hitachi is a 62.29%-owned subsidiary of the global electronics giant, Hitachi Ltd, where it is reported as part of the parent company's Infrastructure Systems Group business line. Prior to FY2011, Hitachi Medical was part of Hitachi Ltd's Electronic Systems and Equipment business line.
In December 2010, Hitachi Medical acquired the majority of the shares of Aloka, a Japanese manufacturer of diagnostic ultrasound and bone densitometry systems, radiation measuring and analysis systems and laboratory test systems. Hitachi previously owned a minority interest in Aloka. Aloka became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi Medical in March 2011 and on 1st April 2011, its name was changed to Hitachi Aloka Medical Ltd. With its international headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Aloka encompasses the ultrasound division of both Hitachi Medical and Aloka. The company has centralised its US business operations in Wallingford, CT, at the site of Aloka's former US headquarters. As a result of the acquisition of Aloka, Hitachi Medical has taken its position as one of the world's largest ultrasound companies.
Key Topics Covered
- Key contact information
- Introduction to the company and its current activities
- Summary of its financial performance
- Who are the company's major competitors?
- Key recent events in an "at a glance" format
- Current year and annual financial data, including revenue breakdowns by product area and geographic region (if available)
- Table providing in-depth five-year financial analysis
- Employee data, including breakdown by company division and geographic location
Investigates the company's aims and its areas of focus
- Core product areas, key brands, product approvals and launches Research and Development
- How much has been invested in R&D?
- Where is the research based?
- What alliances and agreements does the company have and with whom?
Manufacturing and Distribution
- Identifying the company's manufacturing locations
- Sales and marketing facilities
- With whom has the company reached agreements and what do they involve?
- Key contracts awarded
Mergers, Acquisitions, Minority Investments and Divestments
Key Corporate Events
For more information visit Research and Markets
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.