REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Wii U™
- Rayman® Legends Challenges App – The Rayman® Legends Challenges App allows users to compete against players from around the globe in daily and weekly challenges. Jump in and play challenges on several different maps, including the exclusive Wii U level Murfy’s Dungeon.
Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS™
- Mega Man™ 4 – Originally released in 1992 for the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Mega Man 4 provides the same action-based game play the series is known for. In this game, Mega Man has the ability to charge up energy inside his Arm Cannon, allowing him to fire larger and more damaging blasts. Rush, Mega Man’s canine companion, is also back to help battle the robot baddies.
Also new this week:
- CRAZY CONSTRUCTION (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Color Commando (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSiWare™)
- SENGOKU (Virtual Console™ on Wii™)
To view this week’s Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://news2know.net/nintendo/downloadq5HcXt9n.php.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles weekly to the Nintendo eShop for the Wii U system as well as the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL systems, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service and features games, applications and videos. Users can add money to their account balance by using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii U eShop or the Nintendo 3DS eShop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu, http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please contact Deanna Avila at 213-438-8742 or email@example.com. Users can receive instant Nintendo information by subscribing to the site’s RSS feed.