BEND, Ore. & PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--G5:
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management™ (DXM®) software and services for the self storage industry, today announced that its client StorKwik has launched G5 OneTM Responsive Design Websites for all of its properties, making it among the industry’s earliest adopters of this leading-edge web design technology.
- G5 One is a new responsive design platform that ensures client websites function flawlessly across multiple viewing devices — from mobile to desktop — without the need to build multiple sites.
- This announcement coincides with the opening day of the 2013 SSA Spring Conference and Trade Show in Philadelphia.
- Based on current trends, mobile traffic will overtake traditional desktop traffic by 2014 (Gartner, March 2012).
- Google endorses responsive design as the recommended web design methodology, touting its SEO and usability benefits (Google Webmaster Blog, 2012).
G5 One™ Product Details
- Responsive Design – Delivers a single dynamic, fluid website that responds to the device being used, providing users with a consistent, exceptional experience at every digital touchpoint. Scalable design also maximizes monetary investment while increasing conversion rates.
- SEO Enhancement – Improves SEO through use of a single URL, reduced load time and Google crawling efficiency
- Usability – Improves usability by providing full website content in the same location, regardless of device
- “We wanted our websites to be responsive because mobile is the future of the Web,” said Chelsea Headley, StorKwik’s SVP of Operations. “G5 One ensures that our website visitors have the same experience regardless of what device they’re using.”
- “The digital landscape is changing. More people are accessing the Web with a variety of devices,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “We’re keeping our clients ahead of the game with the smartest web design in the self storage industry – combining brand-building design with SEO optimization and conversion rate optimization to drive superior results.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management™ (DXM®) software and services in the self storage industry. The G5 DXM® Platform enables owners and operators to deliver exceptional experiences at every digital touchpoint – turning customers into brand advocates. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand – allowing facilities to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy. Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (3rd consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (3rd consecutive year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.