BOSTON & GENEVA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PHT Corporation scientists and executives fan the globe this spring to advance the adoption of patient reported outcome (PRO) and electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) technologies. PHT is the leading provider of innovative technology systems used to collect patient-driven eData for clinical research.
The PHT team is committed to sharing their experience and research to advance the adoption of eClinical technologies that speed the development of new drugs and treatments to improve patient quality of life. They will speak at these and other events this spring:
- Diabetes eClinical Research Webinar, 23 April, 10-11am and 2-3pm EDT – Susan Dallabrida, PhD, PHT Senior Science Advisor, will present a webinar, “Integrating ePRO with Glucometers: Electronic Capture of Blood Glucose Readings in Multinational Diabetes Populations.” Register at http://bit.ly/12Jjddd
2013 PRO Consortium Workshop, 25 April – PHT Vice President of
Marketing and Product Management Sheila Rocchio, MBA will participate
in a panel,
“Challenges in the Implementation of ePROs in Clinical Trials.”
- Diabetes Summit, 29-30 April, Boston – Dr. Dallabrida will present a poster and discuss “Improved Data Accuracy with Electronic Capture of Blood Glucose Readings in Multinational Diabetes Populations.” Register at http://bit.ly/15jrNzx
- eClinical Forum, 7 May – Sheila Rocchio will participate in a panel on “The Impact of Social Networking Technologies on Clinical Research.” Watch this short video of Sheila on the innovative use of social media to engage clinical research patients and sites http://bit.ly/15aitOo
- MassTLC HealthCare Seminar, 7 May, Cambridge – Anne Pelz de Necochea, PHT Manager of Product Management, will participate in a panel on Mobile and HealthCare, “Connected Health: The Future of Managing Health and Wellness.” Register at http://bit.ly/14pKmmE
- ISPOR 18th Annual International Meeting, 18-22 May, New Orleans – PHT Europe General Manager Valdo Arnera, MD will present a talk on “Patient-Reported Outcomes & Patient Preference Research - Deploying ePRO Instruments in Clinical Trials: Challenges and Solutions.” Meet us there http://bit.ly/17Ju0nB
- 28th Annual Clinical Conference on Diabetes 23 May, Orlando – Dr. Dallabrida will present her poster “The Distribution of Blood Glucose Levels Captured Electronically by Finger Stick Monitoring Mimics the Distribution of Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Type 1 Diabetes.” Register at http://bit.ly/11ifVdn
- PRO & eCOA Congress, 28-30 May, Evian, France – Join PHT and leading scientists, sponsors, sites and academic experts from Europe’s pharmaceutical community and become a leader in PRO. Register at http://bit.ly/10XjWCj
Bookmark phtcorp.com for more updates on educational events and speaking engagements worldwide.
About PHT Corporation
PHT Corporation helps pharmaceutical companies and CROs conduct clinical trial programs with greater confidence, ease and accuracy. Proven PHT eCOA (electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment) Systems collect patient-driven eData via smartphones, tablets and the web. This data, available via the PHT StudyWorksTM online portal, provides sponsors and clinicians with a real time window into how patients feel and function. PHT has helped trial sponsors collect patient-driven eData in 600+ global trials resulting in 16 regulatory approvals. PHT offers the regulatory, technological, and scientific expertise today’s market demands and patients deserve. Visit www.phtcorp.com for more information on PHT. Follow PHT on LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.