REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fans of the Swapnote application on the Nintendo 3DS system will be excited to hear that a software update is now available for the message-sharing application that will enhance their experience and give them more tools to create. To update Swapnote, or to download the free application for the first time, Nintendo 3DS owners just need to visit the Nintendo eShop. Once the download is complete, users will be able to:
- Attach photos and audio recordings when replying to notes
- Take photos or record audio from within the application
- Use a different pen color on each page
- Undo their last pen strokes
The update will also offer faster load times, as well as the ability to:
- Filter notes by users or favorites
- Choose whether to receive special notes on a category-by-category basis
- Delete multiple notes at once
Swapnote users will need to update the application to continue to receive special notes from Nintendo. Swapnote users can only exchange notes with other Nintendo 3DS owners that they have registered to their Nintendo 3DS Friend List, and who also have the Swapnote application. For more information about Swapnote, visit www.nintendo.com/3ds/downloads/applications.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please contact Deanna Avila at 213-438-8742 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Users can receive instant Nintendo information by subscribing to the site’s RSS feed.