DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l8srmr/offshore_and) has announced the addition of the "Offshore and Sub-salt Discoveries in Brazil - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
"Offshore and Sub-salt Discoveries in Brazil - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2020" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist. The report provides an overview of the offshore and sub-salt discoveries in Brazil and analyzes the major drivers and challenges, key active sub-salt blocks, historic and projected offshore and sub-salt production, some of the major discoveries by basin, and the competitive landscape in the industry. The report has been compiled using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Drivers and challenges in the offshore and sub-salt industry
- Key active exploration blocks by acreage in Brazil
- Offshore discoveries by basin
- Sub-salt discoveries by basin
- Brazil's oil and gas production from the offshore sub-salt region to 2020
- The competitive landscape in the offshore and sub-salt industry in Brazil.
Reasons to buy
- Identify some of the key drivers and challenges for the offshore and sub-salt industry in Brazil
- Gain an insight into historic offshore and sub-salt production and forecasts up to 2020
- Understand the competitive landscape in Brazilian offshore and sub salt industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Brazil's Sub-salt Plays, Overview
4 Brazil Offshore and Sub-salt, Drivers and Issues
5 Sub-salt Discoveries in Brazil, Key Active Exploration Blocks by Acreage
6 Subsalt Discoveries in Brazil, Discoveries by Basins
7 Brazil, Production from Offshore and Sub-salt Basins
8 Brazil, Offshore and Sub-salt Discoveries, Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l8srmr/offshore_and