PORTLAND, Ore.--(Business Valuation Resources (BVR) is pleased to announce Key Trends in the Valuation of Government Contracting Firms, a new special report, with contributions by top experts in the profession.)--
Federal budget battles, unclear tax positions, and domestic and international economic and political trends have created a challenging environment for government contracting firms and the business appraisers that value them. This special report discusses the unique characteristics and considerations important to owners and valuation professionals in deriving value estimates for businesses that contract with the federal government.
Highlights of the special report include:
- Top value drivers in the defense and government services markets
- Special issues to consider when valuing a government contracting firm
- Necessary considerations for government contractors with set-aside status
- Customer list and backlog issues as they relate to purchase price allocations
- Lost profit issues unique to the government contracting industry
- Government contracting firm acquisition multiples
- Key sources of government data
This special report is delivered via email as a PDF. To learn more or request a review copy, please contact Sarah Andersen at (503) 291-7963 ext. 123 or email@example.com.
Top business valuation firms depend on BVR for authoritative market data, continuing professional education, and expert opinion. Our customers include business appraisers, certified public accountants, M&A professionals, business brokers, lawyers and judges, private equity funds and venture capitalists, owners, and CFOs, among others. For more information, please visit www.bvresources.com.