DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4vjm54/hivassociated) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H1 2013" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H1 2013”
Global Markets Direct's, 'HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H1 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome. HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome.
- A review of the HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
- Tesamorelin acetate
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4vjm54/hivassociated