DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pcftls/global_flow) has announced the addition of the "Global Flow Cytometry Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Flow Cytometry market to grow at a CAGR of 10.82 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in technological advancements. The Global Flow Cytometry market has also been witnessing the trend of an increase in market consolidation. However, the intense competition among the vendors could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Flow Cytometry Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Flow Cytometry market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Questions Answered
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Coverage
4. Market Landscape
4.1 Global Flow Cytometry Market
4.2 Market Segmentation of Global Flow Cytometry Market
4.3 Five Forces Analysis
5. Geographical Segmentation
6. Vendor Landscape
7. Buying Criteria
8. Market Growth Drivers
9. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
- Dickinson and Company
- Danaher Corp.
- EMD Millipore Corp.
- Cytek Development
- TTP LabTech
- Luminex Corp.
- Sony Biotechnology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pcftls/global_flow