DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rhcr3d/asiapacific) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Asia-Pacific Ophthalmic Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Vision Care, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Cataract Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices and Others" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Asia-Pacific Ophthalmic Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Vision Care, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Cataract Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices and Others”
The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories - Cataract Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vision Care and Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
- Countries covered include Australia, China, India and Japan.
- Market size and company share data for Ophthalmic Devices market categories.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Asia-Pacific Ophthalmic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Abbott Medical Optics
- Ajinomoto Trading
- All Pro Intraocular Lens Co.
- Appasamy Associates
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- CIBA Vision Corporation
- Carl Zeiss
- Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center International
- Ellex Medical Lasers Limited
- Essilor International
- Heidelberg Engineering
- Heidelberg Engineering
- Heine Optotechnik GmbH & Co
- Hoya Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
- Molteno Ophthalmic Limited
- New World Medical, Incorporated
- Quantel Medical
- SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co.
- STAAR Surgical Company
- Seiko Optical Products Co.
- St. Shine Optical Co.
- Tomey Corporation
- Topcon Corporation
- Welch Allyn
- ZUMAX Medical Co.
- Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rhcr3d/asiapacific.