VISTA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Premier supplements maker Coromega® today introduced TripleCor AdvantageTM, a new element of the Coromega Quality System that guarantees the purity, quality and stability of the company’s products. TripleCor Advantage is comprised of the three pillars of Coromega excellence, Purity, Quality and Stability, and serves to deliver product assurance to consumers while helping empower them in making informed and confident supplement purchases.
“Since Coromega was created, we’ve prided ourselves in offering only the purest, highest-quality, most stable omega-3 supplements available, and our new TripleCor Advantage is yet another way consumers can rest assured knowing our products truly deliver on our claims,” said Andrew Aussie, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Coromega. “We know consumers have many choices when it comes to fulfilling their daily omega-3 needs and we appreciate how important it is for them to weigh and honestly compare each of those options. It’s for all of these reasons we’re so excited to introduce the TripleCor Advantage, which we hope will help ensure that shoppers feel secure and knowledgeable about Coromega when choosing the best omega-3 supplements for them and their families.”
Coromega TripleCor Advantage examines three main attributes that set Coromega apart from other omega-3 supplements, including:
Purity – many supplements claim high purity levels, but
Coromega fish oil exceeds the industry standard for purity by nine
times or greater.*
- The high-quality fish oil used in Coromega products is wild-sourced and originates from the deep, clear waters of South America before being purified and third-party tested in Norway, creating a clear, taste- and odor-free oil.
- Impurities or environmental contaminants are further removed and eliminated through the sophisticated process of molecular distillation, and once complete, the ultra-refined fish oil is processed, emulsified and packaged at Coromega’s state-of-the-art, NSF-registered production facility.
Quality – the manufacturing standards for Coromega have always
exceeded federal and industry standards.
- When Coromega was first developed in 1999, the team drew upon the knowledge, experience and expertise set forth by the pharmaceutical industry and its standard for manufacturing, creating a new standard for Coromega and paving the way for the dietary supplement industry.
Stability – fish oil is incredibly prone to oxidation, which
causes supplements to take on an unpleasant smell and taste. To ensure
that the fish oil used in Coromega products is the freshest and most
stable possible, Coromega created the CoroLocTM System.
This system combats oxidation and spoilage that can compromise the
freshness of fish oil with three levels of protection:
- A natural, antioxidant-infused formula.
- Nitrogen NO-OXTM Shield Technology to eradicate oxidation.
- A hermetic seal used in a multi-layer pouch barrier.
Coromega TripleCor Advantage applies to all of the company’s emulsified omega-3 supplements, including Coromega Omega3 Squeeze and Coromega Big Squeeze, which make it fun and easy for anyone to get their daily dose of essential omega-3 fatty acids. Made from high-quality, ultra-refined fish oil, Coromega Squeezes use a proprietary emulsified form of omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA, which offer superior bioavailability with 300 percent better omega-3 absorption than fish oil capsules.**
More information about Coromega TripleCor Advantage will be available at the Coromega booth (number 1802) at Natural Products Expo West from March 8-10. Coromega products are available nationally at grocery, health food and vitamin retailers, including Sprouts Farmers Market, The Vitamin Shoppe, Vitamin World, and Whole Foods Market, as well as online at www.coromega.com. For more information about Coromega, please call (877) 275-3725 or visit www.coromega.com.
Originally formulated by a Norwegian scientist searching for a way to encourage his granddaughter to take her daily dose of fish oil, Coromega was developed after more than 10 years of experimenting and trial and error. The delicious and innovative emulsion technology gained a United States patent in the early 1990s, and in 1999 Coromega was launched. Today, the Company manufactures and distributes a number of supplements, including Coromega Omega3 Squeeze, Coromega Big Squeeze, Coromega Heart, Coromega Kids Omega3 Squeeze, Coromega Omega3 Fruit Gummies for kids and adults, and Coromega Omega3 + D. For more information, call (877) 275-3725 or visit www.coromega.com.
* Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3 Voluntary Monograph (v.
4) – Coromega fish oil testing, 2012
** Journal of the American Dietetic Association. 2009; 109: 1076-1081.