DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vrrn8t/nordic_finance) has announced the addition of the "Nordic Finance & Accounting Costs 2013" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
The purpose of this report is to map out the finance & accounting costs of Nordic companies.
The report is written based on mainly the needs and requirements of the finance & accounting management of large Nordic companies. The target group of the report is primarily: CFOs, Controllers, Outsourcing managers, Financial strategists, Consultants and CEOs.
The report will however also be interesting for vendors of finance & accounting products and services in order to better understand their customers.
This is done by:
- Providing finance & accounting cost key ratios for Nordic companies such as finance & accounting cost as a share of turnover and finance & accounting cost per employee.
- Showing how the finance & accounting costs of Nordic companies are allocated on the resources that are used in the finance & accounting operations such as staff and finance & accounting IT systems.
- Displaying how the finance & accounting costs of Nordic companies are allocated on ten main finance & accounting function categories.
- Reporting on the distribution of finance & accounting staff's time spent on various finance & accounting tasks.
- Presenting the share of finance & accounting costs spent on outsourcing and the extent to which large Nordic companies use outsourcing of finance & accounting activities.
- Reporting on the use of shared service centres and to which extent they are used within various finance & accounting functions.
- Presenting how satisfied companies are with the performance of various finance & accounting processes' and how this differs between sectors.
- Showing how the use of outsourcing and shared service centres affects the performance of finance & accounting operations.
- Reporting on the effect of a recent implementation of a new or upgraded finance & accounting IT system on the performance of the finance & accounting processes.
- How does your finance & accounting cost level compare to other large Nordic companies in your industry?
- What differences are there in the allocation of costs for finance & accounting resources and functions?
- How much do other large companies spend on finance & accounting outsourcing?
- How do finance & accounting staff allocate their time?
- Does the use of shared service centres and outsourcing affect satisfaction with finance & accounting?
Key Topics Covered:
- Finance & accounting cost key ratios
- Finance & accounting resources costs
- Finance & accounting functions costs
- Allocation of finance & accounting staff's time
- Finance & accounting staff
- Outsourcing and shared service centres
- Finance & accounting performance
- Finance & accounting IT systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vrrn8t/nordic_finance