DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rzbv4v/middle_east) has announced the addition of the "Middle East Telecom Statistics and Forecast, 2006-2015 - Issue 2" report to their offering.
The Middle East Telecom Statistics and Forecast report will provide you with a whole range of statistics, forecasts and graphs for the years, crucial to your competitive and strategic analysis and planning. The report also includes broadband statistics and forecasts as well as actuals up to 3Q 2011.
You can also purchase a 1-year subscription, providing you with quarterly updates. This new report includes the following indicators on a per country and a regional basis:
- GDP per capita
- Telecom Service Revenue
- Fixed telephone subscribers, penetration and growth
- Mobile telephone subscribers, penetration and growth
- Internet subscribers and users, penetration and growth
- Broadband subscribers and users, penetration and growth
- Inbound and Outbound International telephone traffic
- International termination rate originating in the US
Other reports available in the Statistics and Forecast portfolio include:
Asia statistics and forecast report
Americas statistics and forecast report
Middle East statistics and forecast report
North Africa statistics and forecast report
Eastern Europe statistics and forecast report
Western Europe statistics and forecast report
A global report including the 6 regions is also available called The World statistics and forecast report.
- Saudi Arabia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rzbv4v/middle_east