DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnmwl6/shrinking) has announced the addition of the "Shrinking Whitehall - CG govt ICT forecast to 2016-2017" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Shrinking Whitehall - CG govt ICT forecast to 2016-2017”
This report summarizes the status of the UK Central Government ICT market in 2011-12, and anticipates developments over a five year period to 2016-17. This overview of the market for ICT goods and services across the UK public sector is intended both for those currently working with public sector clients, and those considering this market for the first time.
Introduction and Landscape
This report provides data on the UK Central Government ICT market, providing marketers with the essential tools to understand their own and their competitors' position in the market. Thus allowing them to use the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits
Central and devolved government: including both Westminster and the devolved governments in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. This report forecasts ICT spending across hardware, software, services, communications and staff.
Key Market Issues
- Gain insight into the public sector central government ICT market in the UK.
- Gain knowledge on the developments in the UK central government ICT market over a five year period to 2016-17.
- Provides you forecasts for ICT spending across hardware, software, services, communications and staff, which include spending on ICT outsourcing and ICT elements of outsourced business processes.
- The ICT spending associated with ICT-intensive business process outsourcing is included in the forecasts.
Public sector CIOs have always had to track political priorities can cause significant changes to government. The coalition government is undertaking a reform programme aimed at moving public sector away from the current model built around centralized systems and targets needs and at a time of budget cuts. This commissioning and delivery, which in turn is driving organizations to look at designed and procured.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive summary
2 Strategic challenges and drivers
3 Changing ICT priorities
4 ICT opportunities
5 ICT expenditure and forecast
- CAble and Wireless
- Equiniti Group
- Fujitsu Services
- Global Crossing
- Hewlett Packard
- Level 3
- Promotional Logistics
- Research Machines
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Zafinity Paymaster
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnmwl6/shrinking