DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/645nk7/mining_global) has announced the addition of the "Mining (Global)" report to their offering.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Global Mining. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the largest 500 companies is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation.
The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
- 141 of the 500 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
- 46 companies are ripe for takeover
- 199 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
- 61 companies made a pre-tax loss.
- 90 companies saw sales fall last year.
This key information identifies:
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
- Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
- Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Key Topics Covered:
This extensive report is broken into two parts:
1. A complete financial assessment of the market, based on the companies analysed
2. An individual financial performance analysis of each company (2 Pages per company)
Specific areas included in the market assessment include;
Section 1 - Best Trading Partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
Section 2 - Sales & Market Performance
Section 3 - Profitability
4. 0 - How to Use
5.0 - Individual Company Analysis
Click the link below to see if your company features in the top 500 companies.