DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhtvs5/oman_oil_and_gas) has announced the addition of the "Oman Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025 - Supply, Demand, Infrastructure, Investment and Market Shares" report to their offering.
"Oman Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025" is a comprehensive guide to provide analysis and forecasts of the Oman oil and gas market for the period 2000 to 2025. Asset by asset details of all existing and planned projects across Oman oil and gas value chain are detailed in the report.
Driven by strong methodology and proprietary databases, reliable projections of oil, gas, petroleum products, coal, LNG- supply and demand are made to 2025. The research work examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
SWOT Analysis and benchmarking tools are used to analyze and compare the real prospects and challenges of investing or expanding in the industry. Further, the report details all the investment opportunities sector wise, highlighting the industry growth potential and project feasibility. Detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries, storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided.
The report also analyzes three key companies in Oman oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
Key Questions Answered
- How will be oil and gas supply scenario in Oman by 2025?
- Which of the petroleum products will witness the maximum demand growth by 2025?
- What are the new risks and opportunities for investors/ oil and gas companies?
- What are the potential investment opportunities in Oman and how much investment is needed?
- How did the production from major fields vary over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in Oman?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the coking/FCC/HCC/VDU capacities in the Oman by 2020?
- How much of the LNG capacity is contracted and how much will be available for contracts by 2020?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2015?
- How much natural gas can be withdrawn from underground gas storage tanks in a day?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
Across the value chain including Fields, blocks, pipelines, oil, products, chemicals storage, underground gas storage, refineries, LNG
Forecasts and Projections-
Crude oil, natural gas, LNG, petroleum products supply and demand: 2000- 2025
Primary energy scenario; SWOT Analysis; Benchmarking with peer markets; Drivers and challenges
Information on investments, current status, routes, owners, construction contracts of Key planned pipelines, planned refineries, new units, expansions and upgrades, exploration blocks on offer, LNG terminals, expansions, new storage facilities
Asset wise Information-
- Oil and gas field details- production (2005-2011), location, operator, ownership
- Refineries- primary and secondary capacity outlook (2000-2020), refineries under operation and implementation (complexity, capacity, location, start up, operator, ownership), refinery expansions
- LNG - capacity outlook (2000- 2020), trade imports, utilization rates (2000- 2012), operational and planned terminals (location, start up, operator, ownership and capacity)
- Storage- oil and gas storage capacity outlook (2000-2018), tank farm details under operation and planned
- Pipeline- crude oil, petroleum product and natural gas pipelines under operation and planned
Market structure and share of top five companies in each of the oil and gas segments is provided;
Company wise oil, gas production from 2005- 2011 is provided
Net weighted refining, LNG and storage capacity information is provided for historic and forecasted period
Further, detailed business profiles of three leading oil and gas companies in the country are included, detailing their business overview, SWOT and financial analysis.
Latest industry Updates-
All latest industry updates along with their possible impact on the industry, players and investors are analyzed.
The multi-client market study is used by oil and gas companies, traders, constructors, equipment and service providers, investment, financial institutions and strategic decision makers.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify potential opportunities and risks involved in operating and investing in the market
- Formulate effective growth and expansion strategies through reliable forecasts
- Gain clear understanding of market size, trends and challenges for each of the oil and gas segments
- Beat your competition with robust information on the industry
- Understand the operations, strategies of leading companies
- Keep updated with all the recent developments in the industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhtvs5/oman_oil_and_gas