DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/428cxp/a_profile_of_the) has announced the addition of the "A Profile of the Central Asian Paint Industry" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“A Profile of the Central Asian Paint Industry”
IRL is pleased to present its Profile of the Central Asian Paint Industry, which represents one of ten regional volumes available covering the global paints and coatings industry. The geographical scope is as follows:
The report follows the outline below (where data is available):
Executive summary for Central Asia
Market summary by country for 2011 & forecasts to 2016
Country by country chapters encompassing:
- Country background and supply summary
- Local industry and main manufacturers
- Paint imports and exports
- Paint market (consumption) data split into nine key end-use segments: Architectural, General Industrial, Protective, Marine, Industrial Wood, Auto OEM, Auto Refinish, Plastic and Powder
- Further split of market data in each end-use segment by technology type and chemistry
Alkyd, Epoxy, PU, Acrylic, NC, Vinyl/Styrene, Polyester, Other
Water-based, Solvent-based, UV cured, Powder
- Key market trends
The base year for the data is 2011 and forecasts are provided to 2016. Other regional reports available include Western Europe, Central Europe and Eastern Europe.
Data presented in the report has been gathered from a variety of secondary sources and published statistics, backed up by interviews with industry executives in the region.
The report can be purchased as a whole, or in individual country or end-use specific reports.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/428cxp/a_profile_of_the