DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jksvxq/hemostasis_global) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Hemostasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2013" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Hemostasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2013”
"Hemostasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2013" provides data on the Hemostasis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Hemostasis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Hemostasis.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Hemostasis Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Baxter International Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- ZymoGenetics, Inc. (Inactive)
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.
- Teva's Women's Health
- Omrix Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cardiochirurgia E.H.
- Nycomed GmbH
- Kantonsspital Aarau AG
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Inc.
- Aesculap AG
- Esbjerg Dentallaboratorium Aps
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- Grifols, S.A.
- Vascular Solutions, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Universities / Institutes / Hospitals
- Cardiovascular Institute & Fuwai Hospital
- Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences
- Hospital del Mar
- Academic Medical Centre
- University of Manitoba
- Karolinska Institutet
- The University of Hong Kong
- University of Illinois
- Radboud University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jksvxq/hemostasis_global