DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxgvsm/2013_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2013 Worldwide Audio & Visual Equipment Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 Worldwide Audio & Visual Equipment Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including receivers, amplifiers, tuners, speakers, microphones and CD players/recorders.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
NAICS 33431: Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing Industry.
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electronic audio and video equipment for home entertainment, motor vehicle,
public address and musical instrument amplifications. Examples of products made by these establishments are video cassette recorders, televisions, stereo equipment, speaker systems, household-type video cameras, jukeboxes, and amplifiers for musical instruments and public address systems.
Audio & Video Equipment Stores
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 33431 - Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing is:
100% comparable to SIC 3651 - Household Audio & Video Equipment
- Household audio and video equipment
- Video camera-audio recorders, household use
- Household audio equipment
- Video cassette recorders/players and accessories
- Amplifiers: radio, public address, or musical instrument
- Video triggers (remote control TV devices)
- Audio electronic systems
- Electronic kits for home assembly: radio, TV, phonograph
- Loudspeakers, electrodynamic or magnetic
- Home entertainment equipment, electronic, nec
- Music distribution apparatus
- Sound reproducing equipment
- Household video equipment
- Television receiving sets
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxgvsm/2013_worldwide