DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxgj2r/thyroid_cancer) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Thyroid Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Thyroid Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012”
Global Markets Direct's, 'Thyroid Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Thyroid Cancer, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Thyroid Cancer. Thyroid Cancer - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Thyroid Cancer.
- A review of the Thyroid Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Thyroid Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Exelixis, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- OXiGENE, Inc.
- Azaya Therapeutics, Inc.
- Vascular Biogenics Ltd.
- Globeimmune, Inc.
- Genelux Corporation
- Trophogen, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxgj2r/thyroid_cancer
Source: Global Markets Direct