DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xd7jlp/hereditary) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012”
Global Markets Direct's, 'Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Hereditary Angioedema (HAE), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hereditary Angioedema (HAE). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Hereditary Angioedema (HAE).
- A review of the Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
- Pharming Group N.V.
- Dyax Corp.
- ViroPharma Incorporated
- Shire Plc
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CSL Limited
- Vantia Therapeutics
- iBio, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xd7jlp/hereditary
Source: Global Markets Direct