PASO ROBLES, Calif.--(www.pasowine.com. This three day celebration in Paso Robles Wine Country is the perfect opportunity for wine enthusiasts to enjoy what Paso Robles is all about – exceptional wine, fantastic food and picturesque scenery – all with a laid back and welcoming attitude.)--Tickets for the 31st Annual Paso Robles Wine Festival in the Downtown City Park are now on sale at
Paso Robles Wine Festival Weekend takes place May 17 - 19, 2013, and kicks off Friday evening with RESERVE, a ticketed intimate tasting, which includes culinary bites from local chefs and a Futures Auction benefitting San Luis Obispo County charities. Saturday begins with a fun and educational winemaker seminar, followed by the Grand Tasting with more than 60 wineries showcasing current vintages alongside a plentiful selection of food options. New in 2013, wineries will be organized into four “regions” for tasting: Cabernet & Bordeaux, Rhône, Zinfandel and other wild wines for your tasting pleasure. Central Coast band One Time Spaceman will provide entertainment for the festival with their Rock, Blues, and Americana style.
To thank locals for their continued support of Paso Robles Wine Country, a locals only discount is being offered to residents of San Luis Obispo County until April 30th.
Tickets – All Wine Festival tasting tickets include unlimited tasting and a commemorative wine glass:
- CAN HARDLY WAIT PASS: $10 discounts on RESERVE, PREMIUM and FESTIVAL ticket levels are available through March 31, 2013. Discount does not apply to LOCALS ONLY, DESIGNATED DRIVER/CHILD or SEMINAR tickets.
- RESERVE: $125 – Friday RESERVE: 3:30 - 6 p.m.; Saturday Grand Tasting: 12 - 4 p.m. Advance purchase only.
- PREMIUM: $75 – Saturday Grand Tasting: 12 - 4 p.m.
- FESTIVAL: $55 – Saturday Grand Tasting: 1 - 4 p.m.
- LOCALS ONLY: $45 – Saturday Grand Tasting: 1 - 4 p.m. – Available to San Luis Obispo County residents, advance purchase only, deadline April 30, 2013.
- DESIGNATED DRIVER/CHILD: $15 – Saturday Grand Tasting: 12 - 4 p.m.
- SEMINAR: $20 – 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Limited seats.
Travel beyond the park to visit the more than 130 wineries that host special activities including winemaker dinners, food pairings, barrel tastings, winery and vineyard tours, and much more. View the Winery Activities link on pasowine.com to plan your itinerary for Wine Festival Weekend. Be sure to designate a driver, or visit the Touring section of pasowine.com to find a touring company in Paso Robles Wine Country.
ABOUT PASO ROBLES WINE COUNTRY ALLIANCE
The Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance represents wineries, growers and businesses in Paso Robles Wine Country. Centrally located between San Francisco and Los Angeles, along California’s Central Coast, Paso Robles Wine Country is California’s third largest wine region. It encompasses more than 26,000 vineyard acres and 270 wineries. For more information, visit www.pasowine.com.