DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hv3ppq/asda_stores) has announced the addition of the "Asda Stores Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report" company profile to their offering.
Asda Stores Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Asda Stores Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Asda Stores Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Asda Stores Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Asda Stores Limited
- Intelligence on Asda Stores Limitednv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Asda Stores Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Asda Stores Limited (Asda or the company), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wal-Mart, is a grocery and general merchandise retailer in the UK. Asda operates about 538 stores that primarily sell groceries and apparel. The company is headquartered in Leeds, the UK and employs 178,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $31,800 million during the financial year ended January 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 1.9% over FY2010. Currency exchange rate fluctuations during FY2011 negatively impacted Asda's sales by $502 million.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Asda Stores Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Asda Stores Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Asda Stores Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hv3ppq/asda_stores