DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lg9ggz/north_american) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "North American Industrial Protective Clothing Market" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
Industry Standards Drive Growth in Market Coping with a High Degree of Fragmentation
The title of this research service is North American industrial protective clothing market. The market has been segmented in terms of types of products, namely high-visibility protective clothing, heat and flame resistant protective clothing, chemical protective clothing, antistatic protective clothing, and chainsaw protective clothing. The market dynamics have been assessed in detail in terms of factors such as market share of competitors, market driving and restraining forces, technological trends as well as regional trends in the United States and Canada. The revenue contribution by each segment in the total market revenue has been provided.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market mature or saturated? What drives growth?
- What factors restrain market growth?
- What are the most important competitive factors driving success in the market?
- What is this market's distribution structure?
- Do the products and services offered meet customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- Who are the top market competitors, and what are their key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats?
- The scope of this research includes five major types of industrial protective clothing: high-visibility, heat and fire-resistant (FR), chemical, antistatic, and chainsaw clothing.
- The geographic scope includes the United States (U.S.) and Canada.
- The North American industrial protective clothing market is mature, although some segments sometimes experience high growth due to revisions in industry standards.
- For example, the heat and FR protective clothing segment is growing the fastest because of a 2010 OSHA memorandum, which mandated workers in the oil and gas industry to wear heat and FR clothing.
- The heat and FR segment is the highest revenue contributor to the North American industrial protective clothing market and is expected to maintain its position, boosted by the OSHA's 2010 mandate.
- A new standard, which is expected in 2013 and concerns combustible dust hazards, will increase growth in the heat and FR segment.
- Along with high growth prospects, the industry also faces some challenges, mainly caused by the influx of imports from Asia.
- Increases to products' average selling prices is expected to be hindered by cheap imports in the next five years unless the industry consolidates and raises entry barriers.
- The market is witnessing considerable technological developments in design and raw materials. These are pushed by customer demand for better-performing protective clothing that is comfortable and stylish, and as a result, investment in research and development (R&D) is rising.
- Multi-functionality is a growing trend in the industrial protective clothing in North America, and acceptance is being granted to lines of new products that combine such as features as high-visibility, chainsaw, chemical, and antistatic properties.
Key Topics Covered
Total Industrial Protective Clothing Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
High-visibility Protective Clothing Market
Heat and Flame Resistant Protective Clothing Market
Chemical Protective Clothing Market
Antistatic Protective Clothing Market
Chainsaw Protective Clothing Market
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lg9ggz/north_american
Source: Frost & Sullivan