DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpkjpd/electronic_coils) has announced the addition of the "Electronic Coils, Transformers, and Other Inductors - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Electronic Coils, Transformers, and Other Inductors in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Product Overview
3. Product Introductions/Innovations
4. Product Introductions/Innovations - A Historic Perspective Builder
5. Recent Industry Activity
6. Strategic Corporate Developments - A Historic Perspective Builder
7. Focus On Select Global Players
8. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Latin America
7. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
The report profiles 157 companies including many key and niche players such as
- API Delevan
- Avel Lindberg
- BI Technologies Corporation
- Caddell-Burns Manufacturing Co.
- Custom Magnetics
- Datatronic Distribution
- Houston Transformer Company
- Murata Manufacturing Company
- Pulse Electronics Corporation
- Taiyo Yuden Co.
- TDK-EPC Corporation
- Vishay Intertechnology
Full table of contents and list of companies mentioned available at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpkjpd/electronic_coils