MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Neoris, a global business and IT consulting company, reported it outperformed its internal targets in key geographies last year, thanks to large-scale projects and a keen focus on a leaner, more agile global workforce. The company continues to achieve solid results in EMEA and U.S. markets, while also achieving double-digit growth in anchor countries in Latin America such as Mexico and Argentina, which confirms its continued leadership status in the region.
“We are off to a great start in 2013 and well positioned to tackle another year of growth opportunities,” said CEO Claudio Muruzabal. “Our performance last year is a clear indicator of what can be achieved by focusing on creating value for our clients with the most dynamic and talented consulting team in the industry.”
The following projects and initiatives were key to securing a stellar 2012 performance:
- Successfully delivered a Global SAP MII Solution that enabled a world leader in convenient snacks, foods, and beverages to seamlessly connect SAP to their manufacturing processes.
- Selected by one of the largest European telecommunication operators to provide the outsourcing of testing services for core applications, including transformation process and AMS support.
- Supported one of the largest retail holdings in Latin America in key business integration projects across all Business Units. From its SAP Excellence Centers, Neoris provided reliable support for the company´s transformational SAP based ERP and merchandise management projects.
- Collaborated with one of the largest telecommunications companies in the Middle East on a project focused on improving efficiency in PLM processes.
- Partnered with one of the leading global agribusiness companies for the successful implementation of SAP-enabled projects in Argentina, Uruguay and Spain, as well as deployments in Bolivia and Brazil.
- Implemented an integrated SAP ERP based solution for one of the largest healthcare providers in Chile.
- Oversaw the DOMOCELL Project, which efficiently manages the use of energy for recharging electric cars in residential buildings in large and medium-sized cities in Spain.
- Led the SAP implementation for an industry-leading utilities provider in Brazil.
- Managed the project for one of North America’s largest ready-to-assemble furniture manufacturers to achieve greater visibility and shop floor control by designing, implementing and integrating a solution based on SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence software (MII).
- Supported one of the major copper producers in the world in their implementation of SAP Application Management Services (AMS).
- Selected as Regional Strategic Partner of a leading multi-line global insurance provider for the development and implementation of the company’s online quotation system in Latin America.
- A European publishing group with affiliates in Spanish-speaking countries in Latin America relied on Neoris’ outsourcing services for the implementation of its client support call center in Mexico, Brazil and Colombia.
- Partnered with a Major Telecom Operator in the Middle East to lead a project aimed at revamping their Customer Care. The comprehensive approach leveraged the concept of Glass Factory to support Customer Care, Billing, Service Provisioning and Service Assurance E2E processes and operations.
Neoris was also recognized by leading analysts firms and received important awards during 2012, including:
- Included for the fifth year in the “The Global Outsourcing 100®” list as one of the best outsourcing service providers worldwide by The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®).
- Ranked by IDC among Latin America’s top IT consultancies based on aggregate revenue, growth and market share for 2011. Retained the number two spot for the seventh year in a row in IT Consulting, outperforming more than 150 other companies.
- Bestowed the 2012 SAP® Pinnacle award in the Quality Partner of the Year category, presented to “Best of the Best” SAP Partners.
“In the coming year, we will continue building upon our core strengths, our global delivery model, improving our business processes and remaining focused on our client’s needs,” added Muruzabal.
Neoris is a global business and IT consulting company that specializes in providing application outsourcing services and solutions and services in support of SAP applications. Neoris is the largest IT consulting and systems integration company in Mexico and the second largest in Latin America. Neoris offers systems integration, custom application development, IT consulting, and software deployment and support solutions. The company is a leading provider of nearshore outsourcing services through a global delivery model leveraging six worldwide software development centers. In 2011, IAOP recognized Neoris as one of the best outsourcing service providers worldwide, and Global Services recognized Neoris as a Top Outsourcing Leader in Latin America. Headquartered in Miami, Fla., Neoris has operations in the U.S., Europe, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East. More information is available at www.neoris.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements and information that are necessarily subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Many factors could cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Neoris to be materially different from those expressed or implied in this release, including, among others, changes in general economic, political, governmental and business conditions globally and in the countries in which Neoris does business, changes in financial markets, changes in exchange rates, the level of construction generally, changes in demand for our services and prices, changes in business strategy and various other factors. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein. Neoris assumes no obligation to update or correct the information contained in this press release.