DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v8lt9d/indian) has announced the addition of the "Indian Sericulture Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Indian Sericulture Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017”
IMARC's new report Indian Sericulture Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017 provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Indian sericulture market. The research study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the drivers, volume trends, value trends, trade, structure, production, competitive landscape and the outlook of the Indian sericulture market till 2017-18. This report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists and all those who are planning to foray into the Indian sericulture market in some form or the other.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What was the total production (value and volume) of silk during 2005-06 - 2011-12?
- What was the total consumption (value and volume) of silk during 2005-06 - 2011-12?
- What is the popularity and prices of different varieties of silk in India?
- What are the key drivers of the silk market in India?
- Which are the leading silk producing states in India?
- What is the competitive structure of the silk market in India?
- What is the outlook of the silk market in India?
Information Sources - Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
- Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with industry experts.
- Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Indian Sericulture Market
List of Figures
List of Tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v8lt9d/indian